Who we are:
Skillsday is a digital learning agency expert in Mobile Learning content solutions.
We transform content provided by our clients into addictive Mobile Learning Apps, creating an engaging learning experience!
Our trainers are digital instructional design experts: they deliver knowledge through bit sized stunning activities on mobile devices.
You become a key-player in a fast-growing start-up, come and live a success story with us.
- Instructional design / writing:
– Review content received from Subject Matters Experts, (this can relate to the company, legal affairs, management, performance…).
– We will train you to become an expert in crunching information in smart bit size components as well as how to select the most pertinent digital activity to deploy for an optimized learning experience.
– You will need to re-write, summarize content so it is short, concise and clear.
– You will seek always to achieve the best quality in terms of both the content and the look and feel (our graphic designers are here for you).
- Project management:
– Planning and organizing the steps of the projects and corresponding deliverables.
– Project management on a daily basis managing customer expectations and deadlines.
You work with the team when required or on your own. You can work from home if you think it makes you more effective.
You are a native English with excellent writing and grammar skills.
You are organized, rigourous, autonomous and flexible.
You enjoy working as a team as well as with customers.
You are passionate about new learning and teaching methodologies and techniques. Last but not least, Microsoft Office is your best friend and you are curious about what digital transformation really means.
Skills and Educational Background:
Instructional designers, E-learning content developers, teachers, journalists…
No IT development skills required
Excellent writing skills
Excellent command of Microsoft office tools
– Beginning: asap
– Localisation: City center of Paris
– Salary: depending on profile