Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about sixty five talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched almost 4 years ago, and present in 14 countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 22 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
As a sales specialist, you are responsible for several major Train Stations & Airports account(s) which is a big potential for the future of Too Good To Go
- Partnering: Network and be the main contact of all departments into the accounts (Marketing, RSE, Legal, Purchasing…)
- Mapping & Prospecting : Setting up and expanding sales with new segments
- Onboarding: Launch pilot, following up through reporting and data, setup corrective actions
- Developing: Roll-out the solution in all the sites of the account, identify new ways to partner and reduce food waste.
- Marketing: Develop a specific communication strategy based on the account needs.
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste – you know the urgency of change and action for the planet
- Creative, resourceful and growth-minded, always full of ideas to implement new things and to find another way to achieve your objective in the most efficient way.
- A sales rockstar!! A first sales experience is a MUST
- You know how to handle a project from A to Z, with prioritization, organization and rigor
- Challenge is your main motivation and with your team is even better. The sky is the limit!
- You never give up, you have a high-energy, honesty, efficiency and result-oriented working style.
- You’re both fluent in French & English
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- Working in a chaotic environment at high speed. It’s the best Sales School!
- The feeling that you are not going to work but to save the World with your friends
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural and international team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work in Paris.
Be ready, this is an adventure: tough but exciting!!